IC Tommorrow has launched a "Games for film" contest, which, apart from the nice funding grant (£25.000 - 236.000 DKK), also has the nice features that you, as a company will:
- priority access to leading commercial content partners
- an opportunity to promote their prototype solution via the IC tomorrow programme
- support in resolving content delivery, licensing and metadata issues related to the service or application
- retaining their intellectual property.
You'll be making a promotional game for either:
- a feature film, theatrical release - released by Lionsgate
- a direct-to-dvd film - released by Lionsgate
- the movie "Spike Island" - released by the BFI (British Film Institute)
- the movie "Smash and Grab" - released by the BFI
(or do multiple applications, if you're feeling up for a challenge)
The successful applicants will receive:
- A funding grant of up to £25,000 for the development of a commercial prototype.
- The opportunity to work with the challenge partner in the development of the prototype.
- The possibility to access creative assets to use within their prototype.
- The ability to fully retain their intellectual property.
On the 15th of august, there's going to be a briefing event - you can book your place here.
Submission deadline is 20th of september (!)
More details can be found on the website at InnovateUK: